As part of the unique partnership between Mistral and ADL, The Bus Shop can provide a range of financial services. Supported through bus and coach finance specialists Mistral Asset Finance we can provide access to a wide range of major UK banks, finance houses and own book facilities via Mistral direct. Whatever your requirements we can find the finance solution to best suit your needs, including Hire Purchase, nil deposit and even 0% finance on selected vehicles.
Visit the Mistral Finance website
We will provide you, through Mistral Asset Finance, the opportunity to pay for your bus through a series of instalments over an agreed period of time. The ownership remains with Mistral Asset Finance until a specified level of payment is reached.
- Fixed costs
- Management of cash flow as the cost of the asset is spread through fixed monthly payments
- Eventual ownership of the bus
- Option of balloon payments to keep monthly costs even lower
You get the benefit of using the asset but at no risk with regards to the long term ownership, these include residual value at the end of the rental period, change in circumstances regarding loss of contracts etc. At the end of the contract the vehicle is returned to ourselves in line with the agreement return conditions.
- Low initial start up cost
- Costs are fixed for the length of the contract
- No residual value risk at the end of the contract period
- VAT is charged on rentals rather than the whole cost of the vehicle aiding cash flow
- Transaction is off balance sheet and rental are treated similarly to any other operating expense from a taxation point of view